Monday, September 17, 2012

Sneezy

Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Grace, you were congested, sneezing, and warm all night.  I gave you some more Tylenol at 2am.  Joshua, you came into our bed at that time too.

We were up and at 'em early this morning.  Joshua had another preschool evaluation at 9:30 in Cary.  You met with the speech therapist to determine the next steps in the process.  You've shown so much improvement since the last evaluation, but you still have a long way to go.  The evaluation took about an hour.  The next step will be a home visit where they will observe you with Quinn during one of our speech therapy appointments.

Grace, you and I played in the waiting room.  You were so sneezy and congested, but playful at the same time.  I followed you around with a rag to wipe your nose.  There were no other kids or adults there, so we had the place to ourselves.  :-)

We were home for lunch and you both ate well.  You two almost finished your plates.

After, we relaxed upstairs and watched two Dora episodes.  It was the only way I could get you two to sit still so that Grace could rest.  Little lady, you needed to lay down so that you would feel better.  I took some photos of you both as you two watched Dora.  Then, you all went down for naps at 2pm.

I finished reading my third photo lesson.  I still have a DVD to watch and things to listen to though.  So far, everything as been so interesting.  I've learned a lot, but it will take lots of praactice to do some of the things that they discuss in the lessons. 

Grace, for the first time, you took a longer nap than Joshua.  You were still napping at 4:30pm as Joshua was playing all around.  I didn't disturb you since you've been sick and needed the rest.

Daddy came home shorty after since the computer system was down at work.  Coming home early is always fun!  We had leftovers for dinner though Joshua didn't eat much.  :-P

We all played upstairs afterward with crayons and blocks.  You all helped daddy figure out a computer problem for me.  Then we watched one Dora episode.  Joshua, you were hungry afterward at 8pm .... surprise!  So, we went downstairs and you both had some crackers.  You all ran around and daddy got a video.  Grace even said some words in the video .... yippie!

Grace, you had some Tylenol and Vicks for before bed.  I hope you feel better soon!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment