Thursday, September 27, 2012

Outdoor Fun


Dearest Precious Gifts~

This morning you two were up and playing as daddy and I were getting ready for work.  So, we all got kisses and hugs this morning before heading out.  And, we saw lots of deer in our backyard .... there were at least 4 of them!  

You all had fun with Penny.  You all went to the park in the morning and had more outdoor play in the afternoon.  I can't blame you .... it was a beautiful day!  You also did well for Quinn today.  She came at a different time (which Penny and I knew about) so it threw off your nap schedule little man.  I was home at 6:45pm and daddy had made dinner .... chicken and fries!  Yummy!  ;-)

This evening we playing in the bonus room.  Grace, you drew with some crayons.  Joshua, you've been taking over the tablet recently to play 'games' on it.  You play a soccer game, a bird game, and a drawing game. 

My feet were hurting from work, so I was glad to sit down.  We also had lots of baby biscuit kicks.  Grace, you still follow me to bed and won't go into your toddlerbed at night.  Penny claims you nap in it though.  I can't get you to nap in it either.  You've claimed our bed as your bed .... I think you're now accustomed to being my little roommate at night. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment