Monday, September 24, 2012

Beautiful Weather


Dearest Gifts~

Joshua, you really slept in this morning!  I guess that's what happens when you don't nap the day before!  I almost woke you on purpose .... Grace and I were already playing around.  :-P

Grace, you did the cutest thing this morning .... you fed your stuffed animal pig Cheerios at breakfast.  So precious!  I use to feed my stuffed animals when I was younger too!  ;-)

After breakfast, I did 40 minutes on the exercise bike as you two played.  Then, we quickly got ready to make it to speech therapy with Kim.  Little man, you did well!  She's starting to push you to make 3 word sentences by yourself.  You're imitating her right now, but it'll come.  You've started to make a few 2 word sentences by yourself .... more milk .... help please .... I'm so proud of you!  :-)  We'll continue to work on that at home. 

I'm surprised at how Grace still has a stuffy/crusty nose and Joshua has bounced back quicker.  It's usually the opposite when you two get sick. 

We were home from speech therapy by lunch and you both ate well.  I made some chicken with fries and you all had some apple pieces.  Then, you two helped me clean the kitchen. 

Today was such a beautiful day .... it was in the 70's!  We had story time after lunch and you each picked out a book.  Then, it was nap time.  We cooked dinner after and saw deer in our backyard!  They must be enjoying the cooler weather too!  ;-)  We made a meat casserole. As it was baking, we played with blocks downstairs.  I made a tunnel and robot with Joshua.  Then, I took some photos of you all playing.  Daddy was home at 6:30pm and we all had dinner together.  Grace, you sure liked the casserole!  Wow!  It's still hard to figure out what you all will or will not eat .... so I try to experiment.  This evening we all relaxed in the playroom.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment