Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hiding Planes


Dearest Angels~

You two woke up as daddy was leaving for work.  Luckily, you two calmed down once he left and slept a little longer since I was still tired from last night.  Little man you were still awake close to 11pm last night.  My oh my!

You two surprised me this morning .... you both ate a lot of Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast!  I mean, several plates worth! 

As you two ate, I cooked hotdogs for the week and prepared/started the crock pot for dinner.  We're making a simple pot roast with potato, apple, spinach, corn, peas, green beans, and carrots!

Once we were done downstairs, we headed up and I did 45 minutes on the exercise bike .... though I had to get off once to separate you two.  :-P  Then, we did some laundry.  We also had some tickle and giggle time together on the floor!  ;-)

You all ate well for lunch.  You both ate an entire hotdog, cheese, and some crackers.  I noticed that you two were running out of milk.  I don't want you all to run out while Penny's here, so we made a quick trip to Target for some milk and orange juice.  You both each ate a cookie while there.

We were back home a little after 2pm.  I read some story books to you all and then you were napping by 3pm.  I read and then rested as you two napped. 

Once daddy got home, we all had dinner together.  My stomach didn't feel too well (I actually got a little sick while you two were napping), so I only had a little bit of the crock pot meal.  You all continued to play downstairs with daddy as I took a quick shower.  You all played with blocks.

We all watched some Dora this evening and then Joshua wanted something to eat at 8:20pm!  Grace found a little toy plane and carried it with her downstairs.  Once we were downstairs, Joshua grabbed the plane from Grace's hands and hid it under the couch so she couldn't play with it.  She cried.  Joshua, you didn't get your crackers until you gave the plane back.  Obviously you two are still learning to share. 

You two were late to bed again from the late night snack.  We weren't even back upstairs until after 9:10pm.  Grace, you won't even crawl into your own bed anymore.  You go right next to me in my bed.  :-P

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment