Friday, September 21, 2012

Good OB Appointment


Dearest Miracles~

Today is Grandpa Jim's birthday!  Woo hoo!  He turns 58 years old.  We'll celebrate more this weekend.  

We were up early this morning.  You all were changed and downstairs by 7am.  I had an early morning baby biscuit appointment at the OB office at 8:15am.  Uncle James came over to watch you two.  Grace, you got to show off the fact that Joshua has taught you the word 'mine'.  :-P

Our baby biscuit appointment went well!  They drew my blood to do a glucose test and check my iron count.  I'll get the results of those later.  We're a little over 28 weeks gestation.  Baby biscuit's heart rate was 140.  My weight is 160.1 pounds, which is two pounds up from our last appointment.  So, we're averaging a pound a week which is what they want though I don't like being this heavy.  :-P  My blood pressure was 110/60.  There was no protein detected in my urine.  So far so good!  No signs of pre-eclampsia or other things.  And, I was home by 8:40am.  :-)

We had snack time once I was home.  Joshua, you ate 3/4 cup applesauce.  Grace, you ate an entire cheese stick.  You two continued to play with Uncle James and then we packed up and walked around the mall. 

While there, we ate lunch together.  You two rocked lunch!  You split an 8 piece nugget meal and only left one nugget!  In fact, you all ate more chicken than fries!  Woo hoo! 

We went to Gigi's house afterward.  Joshua, you played on Gigi's piano while Uncle James played on the drums.  Grace, you played with the flash cards and blocks.  You both were playful today though Grace had more of a runny nose.  Oh, and Joshua checked on Uncle James's fish and snail.  ;-) 

You were both napping by 2:30pm.  Once awake, we visited with Uncle James, Gigi, and Grandpa Jim.  We wished Grandpa Jim a happy birthday! 

We were home later and had dinner with daddy.  Then, we relaxed upstairs in the playroom.  Grace, you were still congested this evening and bedtime. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment