Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lunch Company


Dearest Blessings~

Yuck!  I felt so sick last night!  I was very hot once I got in bed so I put the ceiling fan up .... I think I froze daddy.  :-P  By 1am I was in and out of the bathroom nauseous.  By 1:30am I came back to bed and found Grace curled up on my pillow.  Really?  I found some space that she had left me to sleep.  A few hours later, Joshua came in.  Daddy sat up to see him and Grace quickly noodled over to his pillow!  For being so small you take up a lot of king size bed space.  :-P   Daddy took Joshua back to his bed and laid down next to him.  I continued to lay next to Grace but was still feeling sick.  By 5am I was up again with a headache.  It was not a great night.  :-P

Despite the rough morning, we manged to make it to church!  We saw Gigi, Uncle James, and Grandpa Jim.  Gigi played in the Praise Team (percussion and keyboards).  There was a really cool stand up bass player next to her.  We all liked him.  :-)  Grace, you got a little crabby so Grandpa Jim and I walked around with you and missed the sermon.  Joshua, you sat with Uncle James and had fun drawing on the bulletin. 

Everyone had lunch at our house afterward.  Joshua played with blocks with Uncle James.  And, you both had art time with crayons.  It started to thunder and rain while you all were playing.

We all watched an episode of Dora.  Then, Uncle James read to you two for nap time.  Joshua, you fell asleep around 2:40pm.  Grace, you stayed awake and then wanted crackers.  :-P  Grace, you finally went down around 4pm with daddy holding you.  Then, we all napped!  ;-)

We made some chicken and pasta for dinner.  Neither of you ate your dinner.  :-P  Hummmm.  We played with blocks downstairs afterward.  Joshua made some tunnels and trains.  Joshua, your block trains are so cute .... you put two little blocks together to make a 'train.'  Grace, you made boots and 'talked' like you were trying to explain them.  Maybe you'll be a fashion designer when you're bigger.  ;-)

I had more baby biscuit kicks this evening as you all played.  We're thinking of more names for her.  Are you all getting excited?

Joshua, you can count to 10 now!  You can count to 5 by yourself now and can count to 10 if we put our fingers up.  I'm so proud of you!  :-)

This evening, we relaxed in the playroom.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment