Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hiding Shoes


Dearest Blessings~

Joshua, you slept all night in your own bed!  Whoa!  Way to go little man!  Grace, you, on the other hand, slept all night in our bed.  :-P

We saw deer in the backyard this morning!  They were so pretty!  Then, we all had hugs and kisses before leaving for work.  

We're 26 weeks gestation with baby biscuit today.  I'm feeling more kicks too.  Friday is our next appointment with the OB.  :-)


You all had fun with Penny today.  You all went to the park and had art time inside.  Grace, you hid Penny's shoes this afternoon so it took everyone a while to find them so she could go back home.  Ha!  


I got home at 6:30pm.  Daddy had a meeting after work this evening, so Grandpa Jim and Uncle James came over to watch you all until I got there.  You two were both busying playing when I got home and didn't even notice me in the kitchen.  I had to chase you all down to get a kiss!  :-P

We all visited for a little bit before Uncle James and Grandpa Jim had to go.  You all played with blocks, cars, and trains.  You also worked on your words.  Grace, you said 'bubble' and 'bye' to them!  I was home so I got to hear you say them!  I was so proud!  Way to go!  

Once everyone left, we went upstairs and watched some Dora.  My feet were hurting, so I propped them up to relax.  Daddy was home around 8:15pm. 

Grace, you will now automatically just follow me into bed, lay down on my pillow, and pull the covers up.  Oh my!  My little roommate!  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment