Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lingering Illness


Dearest Gifts~

Joshua, you slept better last night.  And, you didn't throw up!  Woo hoo!  Grace, you were congested and coughing.  Daddy and I both woke up congested with sore throats.  Ugh.  It may take a while for all of this sickness to leave our house. 

Everyone was up as daddy and I were getting ready this morning.  So, we all had kisses before work!  We didn't really have anything in the house that I could take for a cold, but luckily, when I got to work, the other dentist had some cough drops.  :-)

Joshua, you did well with Quinn today for speech therapy.  You all worked on the sheet of words she gave us last week.  She'll probably give us a new sheet next week.  I'm so impressed at how far you've come!  

I got home at 6:40pm.  Daddy had dinner for us though you two had already eaten.  You both felt better with Penny today.  You're not as congested, but still sneezing and coughing.  You two gave a lot of kisses and hugs when we got home!  That's always the best part of my work day!  ;-)

We all played and relaxed this evening in the bonus room.  You all both had some more tylenol before bed.  Grace, I kept a rag near the bed since your nose was still runny.  I hope you two feel better soon!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment