Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Drawing Deer


Dearest Precious Gifts~

Today we're 27 weeks gestation with baby biscuit!  Woo hoo!  I felt lots of kicks today while at work, especially during lunch.  She must have been hungry too.  ;-)

Penny is gone this week, so today you all had a Daddy Day!  You both said 'bye bye' to me this morning as I was leaving for work.  Even Grace!  Wow!  I'm so proud of your words!  I gave you two lots of kisses!

Today was kind of a rougher daddy day.  Joshua, you never napped and didn't eat well.  You all did see some deer in the backyard and Joshua tried to draw it!  So cute!  Daddy put on lots of Dora for you two to distract you all so he could get some things done for work.  I'm sure you all didn't mind.  

I picked up dinner on the way home for everyone.  You two gave me hugs and kisses when I got home .... that's always the best part of my day! 

This evening we relaxed in the playroom.  I hope you all eat a little better tomorrow.

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment