Wednesday, September 26, 2012

29 Weeks


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

You two were awake and playing this morning as we were getting ready for work.  So, we all got kisses and hugs before work.  :-)

You all had art and craft time with Penny today.  You collected leaves from a walk today and then labeled the colors!  You also decorated the windows with posters.  She also gave you two some puzzles from a recent trip she took. 

Grace, you took a little tumble on the front porch steps today.  Your right leg is scrapped up.  Poor little thing! 

I got home at 6:30pm.  You all gave me hugs and kisses when I got home!  Grace, you got off your chair and came running to me for a kiss and hug!  It was so cute!

Today we're 29 weeks gestation with baby biscuit.  So far so good!  Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy!  This evening as we relaxed, I felt a lot more biscuit kicks.  You two need to help us think of a name!  ;-)

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment