Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blowing Bubbles


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  I got to give you breakfast before Penny got here this morning.  You were up early and wide awake before 7am.  :-)  I gave you four tablespoons  of cereal with apple juice.  Then, I gave you your usual bottle .... though today I gave you 2 ounces of toddler formula with 6 ounces of whole milk.  

Penny also gave you sweet potatoes and apple sauce as the day progressed.  You had another hard poopy with lots of crying.  You haven't had a lot of crying recently.  :-(  Poor little man!

You and Penny had fun today though .... you all went outside and enjoyed the weather .... had porch time and played some soccer .... you two blew bubbles and even had a little art class!  But, Penny said you wouldn't really hold the crayons.  :-P  

You and daddy were playing upstairs by the time I got home.  After dinner, I gave you a bath while daddy washed and ran your bottles.  

We had some sad news today sweetie .... some friends of ours (your God-Parents) who were expecting a little miracle from God in June, just found out that they lost their baby.  :-(   It was such sad news .... I cried for them and daddy and I prayed for them.  I know God has a plan for them, but it was so heart breaking to hear the news.  You and Peanut are so incredibly special to daddy and I .... I couldn't imagine losing you all.  Continue to pray for little Peanut and for our friends.  

This evening, you played with daddy and I in the bonus room.  We watched a little television and then you fell asleep on me.  :-)

One more day of work tomorrow and then we get to play on friday!  

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment