Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nose Dive


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  This morning you started the day out with an exciting nose dive off the bed at some weird hour of the morning.  You had cried again and ended back up in our bed.  Then, in the middle of the night, you chased a pillow that had fallen behind our heads between the bed and the wall.  We heard and saw you, so daddy grabbed you before you got hurt, but it was still a close call!  

You had your usual breakfast this morning.  Daddy worked from home again so we got to see him during the day.  :-)  We mailed our 'thank you' cards this morning and then played up stairs in the bonus room.  You watched 'Fraggle Rock' and a Sesame Street DVD that you got for Christmas.  You didn't finish the DVD (started crawling around and played with your toys), but it was about the alphabet.  I liked the letters 'C' and 'D' .... C is for Cookie and D is for Dentist!  ;-)  You also practiced some more walking and standing.  

Uncle Brennan came over and we ate lunch with him.  We went to a BBQ place and it was good.  ;-)  You had fallen asleep in the car so we held you as we ate lunch.  We went to Target afterward and I gave you a bottle there.  

When we got back home, we put a movie on while daddy was working.  Uncle Brennan brought over lots of blu rays for us to try out.  One is 'Snow White' so we'll put that one on for you later.  

Mimi, Grandpa Mike, Aunt Katie, and (Great) Aunt Allyson came over around 6pm.  (Great) Aunt Allyson got to see our new house and the floors.  We opened a few more Christmas gifts .... you got more toys and outfits.  So, now we need to write more 'thank you' cards!  ;-)

We all ate dinner at a Mexican Restaurant down the road.  Daddy and I were still full from lunch, so we split something.  You sat between Mimi and I in a high chair and fed yourself a few cheerios and some crackers.  I had to put the majority in your mouth though.  

Our driveway is still icy, so we left my car in the street for tomorrow morning.  I have to go to work in the morning, but you'll get to have 'Daddy Day' at home!  I'll miss you two when I leave.  :-P

Once we got back, we got your ready for bed and then watched a late UNC basketball game.  It didn't start until 9pm.  :-P  You fell asleep while the game was starting, and I was beginning to drift at halftime.  I was holding you during the game, so you and I went into the bedroom and just went to bed.  :-)

Sleep tight little one!  

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment