Sunday, December 5, 2010

Relaxing


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  We all had a hard time sleeping last night.  I ended up getting up early and going downstairs as you and daddy slept.  You cried and woke us up at some early hour again, so you ended up in bed between us. I had your breakfast made for you when you woke up.  So, daddy fed you as I made some chocolate chip pancakes.

I woke up with a weird headache (probably from the lack of sleep and I don't think I've been drinking enough water) .... so we took it easy in the morning.  You were a tad fussy as we were getting ready, though I don't know if it's teeth related .... you're getting another one in on the bottom and your uppers are coming in more .... don't know if I told you this or not.  :-P

Once we got ready, we ran a quick errand back to Kohls.  We all got some clothes on clearance and some Christmas gifts.  I had you on my back in the carrier.  Then, we went to the grocery store.  You ended up falling asleep in the car as we drove back from the grocery store.  I stayed with you in the car as daddy quickly brought the food in the house.  Then, we took a quick trip to Family Christian Stores and Target. We needed formula at Target and I needed some birthday gifts for coworkers at Family Christian Stores.  One coworker has a birthday on the 8th, and then another has her birthday on the 9th .... just like me!  So, I found some cute mugs there since they drink coffee.  :-)

We came back here for lunch.  You ate your carrots and then a bottle.  Uncle James was in town this morning, so we got to talk to him on the phone while he was at Gigi's house.

We cleaned the house some this afternoon .... we vacuumed and swept the downstairs and then cleaned the kitchen while you played.

Then, we relaxed for a little bit in the afternoon .... I felt Peanut kick more and daddy could even see her kick my stomach!  :-)

After you're dinner, we went out to eat with Mimi, Grandpa Mike, Uncle Brennan, and Aunt Katie.  You flirted with the waitress, clapped your hands, giggled, and drooled everywhere.  :-P  Once we got home, you had your bath and then played with daddy and I until you fell asleep.

Tomorrow I have an OB appointment for Peanut and then you have your physical therapy.  Rest up!

Sleep tight little one!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment