Wednesday, December 29, 2010

1am


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little fellow!  Well, once again we were awoken by your crying.  :-P  You started to cry around 1am this morning.  Daddy and I tried to let you cry it out to see if you would calm yourself.  But, after awhile, I was so wide awake that I couldn't go back to sleep anyway.  So, you got picked up.  You crawled in our bed and eventually fell asleep.  I wouldn't have minded so much, but I had to get up to go to work this morning.  :-P  You got to sleep in with daddy.  Daddy got up before you and started working from home, but you continued to snore next to him.  :-P

Today is your (Great) Aunt Beth's birthday!  I called her when I was heading home from work and sang 'happy birthday' on her voice mail.  She tried calling me back this evening, but we were getting you ready for bed so I wasn't able to pick up.  

You and daddy had fun together today.  Daddy did some more 'thank you' cards for the gifts that we just got.  And, he had dinner all made when I got home from work.  You must have helped him with that!  ;-)

I gave you a bath this evening as daddy showered.  I had to leave my car in the street again this evening since we still had some ice on the driveway.  I didn't want to chance anything in the morning and one more night won't hurt anything.  I got up a little early so I could warm up my car before work, so I'll just do that tomorrow morning as well. 

We watched 'Alice in Wonderland' this evening.  It wasn't the original cartoon version of the movie .... it was a version that came out a little while ago about Alice returning to Wonderland.  We'll need to watch the original one day with you .... it's been to long since I've seen it that I need a refresher anyway!  ;-)

I have some sad news for you little man ..... today, the DOOK men's basketball coach (Mike Krzyzewski) beat Dean Smith's record of 879 victories.  :-(  But, Dean was able to achieve that many victories in a smaller time frame than the DOOKIE, so we're still better!  ;-)

I have to go to work again tomorrow, so you'll get another Daddy Day!  I missed you two while I was at work, but I had Peanut with me and she was moving and kicking all around!  ;-)

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!  

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment