Friday, December 24, 2010

Sixty Two Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little one!  Today you are sixty two weeks old!  Woo hoo!  And, guess what today is .... Merry Christmas Eve!  

Lets first begin at when we woke up .... oh yes, that would be at 2:04am!  We placed you in your own little bed in our room, and by early, early in the morning you were crying.   I was so tired I was tempted to see how long you would cry, but daddy picked you up and you ended up sleeping in our bed .... all put together in our new master bedroom.  :-P

After we all slept and had then had breakfast, we ran some errands to Target and the grocery store.  We're suppose to get a 'wintery mix' over the weekend, so we wanted to be prepared.  It was very crowded!  We couldn't even find a parking space at the grocery store we usually go to, so we had to go to another one where we didn't know where anything was!  We thought we went early enough in the day to beat all the holiday shoppers, but I guess there was no escaping them!  ;-)  We didn't stay long though, and you ended up falling asleep in the grocery store.  

We saw Grandpa Jim at his office while we were out.  We were passing by his office and decided to stop in.  You played with him for a little bit and then we were home by lunch.

You almost finished your strawberry and banana mixture from yesterday.  I'll put the rest in your breakfast cereal tomorrow.  ;-)  As you ate, daddy made some pumpkin chocolate chip bread!  It was good!  Uncle Brennan came over and he and daddy finished the mandolin as the bread was baking!  It looks so nice and everything works!  Daddy adjusted the intonation and tuned it.  Then, I got to noodle around on it.  You touched it too, but we hadn't cut the strings on the headstock yet, so I didn't want them to poke you.



While they were working, you were getting fussy so I rocked you to sleep.  Your head fell asleep on my belly as I rocked you.  Peanut started to kick and move around under you!  You had fallen asleep hugging your little sister!  It was so precious and I enjoyed the moment!  Then, we moved into the bedroom where I placed you on a pillow to nap as I read.

Daddy made steak and veggies for dinner!  Yummm!  I fed you as he cooked.

We both relaxed this evening with daddy.  They keep calling for a 'wintery mix' tomorrow for Christmas, but I don't know when .... it'll likely be in the evening, so we should still be fine driving to Mimi's in the morning and then having Gigi drive to our place in the afternoon.

We all watched the 'Charlie Brown Christmas' special and 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' before heading to bed.  Rest up since tomorrow is Christmas!  I know you'll get spoiled with gifts!  ;-)

Sleep tight!

I love you very much!  :-)

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Super Duper posting, whenever I come across a blog that really has some excellent unique content I always want to say thankyou, there are so many blogs nowadays that are full of copied content.

    Letters

    ReplyDelete