Thursday, December 23, 2010

In My Arms


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  Guess what you had today .... Daddy Day!  No one from daddy's office was going to be in today, so he decided to work from home.  :-)

Also, today is your (Great) Aunt Allyson's birthday.  When I got home from work, daddy called her and we sang 'Happy Birthday' on her voice mail .... you didn't say anything .... every time we put the phone to you, you tend to stop talking.  :-P

So, I got to help give you breakfast before heading out to work.  I was jealous of daddy getting to spend the day with you, but he doesn't get many 'Daddy Days' so I was also happy you two had such a good day together.  Daddy sent me a photo of you asleep in his arms during lunch.  So cute!

Uncle Brennan came over after lunch and helped daddy put our bedroom together.  It looks so good!  What a surprise when I came home from work to see the bed all made!  :-)


Guess what else Uncle Brennan did .... he gave you your lunch bottle while daddy got lunch for them.  He apparently tried to give you some strawberry and banana mix, but you kept swatting your arms around.  :-P  Then, he and daddy worked on the mandolin more.  Uncle Brennan did all the electronics and when I got home I was able to screw in a few pieces on the body and neck.  :-)


This evening we got to relax in the bonus room.  We had the television on and you eventually started to get sleepy.  I picked you up and held you in my lap as we all sat on the couch.  After a few minutes, you fell fast asleep on me in my arms.  You haven't done that in a while without me rocking you!  It was so precious!  

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!  Do you know what you want for Christmas yet?  ;-)   You and Peanut are our Christmas gifts!

Sleep tight little miracle!  

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment