Friday, December 10, 2010

Sixty Weeks


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little precious!  Today you are sixty weeks old!  Woo hoo!  You're getting up there buddy!

Well, you didn't listen to daddy and I and ended up waking up again this morning between the hours of 2am and 3am.  We tried to let you calm yourself, but after a while I got up saw you pulled up in your bed almost ready to stand up.  I could tell you were wet, so I changed your diaper and then walked around with you.  You won't fall asleep again until you were between us though.  :-P

After a few hours of sleep, you woke up again and had your usual breakfast of cereal with apple juice followed by your bottle.  You played in the morning in the bonus room and then took a little nap.  I did things on the computer as you slept. 

We both had a good lunch!  You had sweet potatoes and a bottle and I had left over chicken parmesan from last night!  Yummy!  It was still so good!  :-)

After lunch, I emptied the front bedroom as you played.  Since the carpet people are coming on monday to take out all our carpet in the upstairs bedrooms, we need to get all the furniture out before they get here.  There's no furniture in the front bedroom .... just bags, luggage, and an empty small bookcase.  I went ahead and moved it all into the bonus room.  That way, we just have the other small bedroom and the master to do with daddy over the weekend.  We're thinking of painting the two smaller bedrooms before the carpet people come, so we'll need to be pretty organized over the weekend if we want to get that all done before monday .... but this would be the time to do it before the new floors go down.  I hope you and Peanut like what the rooms look like when they're all done.  :-)

Once I was done (and it didn't take long) I played in the bonus room with you.  You crawled all over me and I thought at one point that you broke my glasses.  We were playing in within one millisecond, your little fingers had grabbed my glasses from my face!  I quickly grabbed them before the hinges broke.  :-P  I tickled you a lot and listened to your sweet giggles!  Your laugh is precious!

You took a late afternoon nap .... you fell asleep around 3:30pm and stayed sleeping until around 5:30pm.  I rocked you and then held you as you slept.  I kissed you and felt Peanut kick as you snored on me.  :-)

Gigi and Grandpa Jim came over after daddy got home from work.  They brought some dinner over and we all played and visited together as I opened some birthday gifts.  :-)  I got some gift cards, DVD's, and a CD.  You showed Gigi and Grandpa Jim one of your tricks .... if you're holding a toy and someone puts their hand out towards you and says 'thank you' .... you'll hand them your toy!  It's so cute! 

After they left, you had your evening bath and played with us until you fell asleep in daddy's arms.  I hope you sleep better this evening because these early wake up calls are taking a toll by the end of the week.  :-P  

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment