Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Hat


Dearest Joshua David~

Today mimi (daddy's mom) and I came to visit you! I held you again so mimi and I could kiss your little head. :-) You were out for quite a bit. I believe we got to the hospital around 2pm, and I got to hold you pretty soon after I got there. At 6pm, daddy was at the hospital to hold you. So, daddy and I BOTH got to hold you today! The nurse wrapped you up in a towel like a burrito. You were all warm and cozy in there. Mimi brought homemade cookies for the nurses and decorated them for Halloween. :-) When we held you, the nurse found a new, little hat for you to wear! You pulled your nasal cannula off, but once you got settled, you didn't mess with it.

You scared me a little because when they checked you for your 3pm feeding, you still had 10ml of milk in your belly. They skipped your 3pm feeding to let you digest the milk more. They increased your feeding to 14ml every 3 hours. When they checked your belly at 6pm, you were fine, so they gave you your next 14ml. Keep eating for us!

Another baby came into the nursery while I was there. So far, I believe there are 27 babies with you. You have 26 friends!

You seem to be doing well. Keep getting stronger for us!

I love you so much! :-)

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Joshua- I think you are very handsome in your new hat! I love you. --GiGi

    ReplyDelete