Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Adventure


Dearest Joshua David~

Well, when you decided to come into this world, no one knew what was coming! Your daddy and I were completely in shock concerning your entrance .... but, I'll get to that more later. The more important thing is that you're here, healthy, and we all love you so much! :-)

Today was a good day for us. Your daddy took me to the hospital to see you and we sat with you for a good hour and a half. It was nice to hear you cry because we knew your little lungs were working. :-) You're still on the CPAP machine, but breathing room O2. They took you off the phototherapy, but you may go back on later.

Your diapers are so small. :-) On the 19th, I got to hold you for the first time for almost an hour. Afterwards, I changed your little diaper. The nurses and doctors are all very nice and have been so good to your daddy and I.

Both sets of grandparents have come to see you. Since you were born during flu season, only parents and grandparents can see you. So, we've been trying to take as many photos and videos as possible to show others. You have so many family members and friends who can't wait to meet and hold you. Everyone is praying for you!

You are the most important thing to your daddy and I .... keep growing strong and we love you! :-)

~Mommy

1 comment: