Saturday, February 20, 2010

More Smiles


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little man!  You got to see your Uncle James today!  The last time you saw him was at Christmas time.  He held you for a little bit.  You like him!  You fell asleep while he was holding you!  :-)  He showed you his new dragon slippers.  Uncle James is a writer, so I'll get him to tell you some stories.  He's a lot more creative than your mommy.  ;-)

We went over to Gigi's house this morning because your daddy had soccer practice in the morning.  Gigi and Grandpa Jim held you.  Gigi gave you a bottle and then you started snoring!

You smiled a lot at Gigi's!  Gigi and Grandpa Jim were playing with you and I tried to get some photos of your smiles!  They're so cute!



While at Gigi's house, we watched UNC play and some more of the Olympics.  UNC lost, but we saw USA win!  :-)

Your Gigi was making fun because I can stick your hair up in the smallest mohawk!  Keep growing that hair!  :-)

This afternoon you were pretty calm.  Daddy and I watched a little television and played with you.  You became really fussy and cried a lot late tonight.  I tried to calm you by walking around and swaying with you.  I gave you a bottle and you eventually wore yourself out.  You fell asleep a little before 11pm.  Daddy's not feeling well, and may be getting a little sick .... so I moved the bassinet and stayed in the nursery with you and we both fell asleep there.  I hope you stay healthy!  :-)

Sleep tight little man!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment