Monday, February 8, 2010

More Dancing .... Or Walking?

Dearest Joshua David~

Today was not our typical monday, or perhaps I should say it wasn't like the last two mondays. Remember the last two monday evenings and how fussy you were? You cried off and on for hours those two days. Tonight was different .... you were calmer and even fell asleep for a little bit on my chest as daddy and I watched some television. :-)

I called your pediatrician today. Since I've been giving you two formula bottles a day, and the rest mommy's milk bottles, I wanted to make sure the Poly-Vi-Sol (the multivitamin with iron) was still needed. You were anemic when we left the hospital in December, so I've been giving you 0.5ml of it once a day (as per the MD). But, I know the formula has iron in it too, so I wanted to make sure you weren't getting too much. The pediatrician told me to continue with the 0.5ml daily and she'll test you when you go in to see if any adjustments need to be made. We go back in a few weeks for your 4 month shots .... wow! I can't believe you'll be 4 months next week! Time has flown by!

I put you back in our little carrier this afternoon when daddy came home. You were a little fussy at first, but then you fell asleep in it. I didn't want to wake you, so I ate dinner with you in there! I was careful though not to drop anything .... remember the ice cream incident? ;-)

We did a lot of dancing today. You were surprisingly alert in the morning, so we danced around and then I tried to help you walk around and jump. You like to kick your legs up and down, like you're jumping, so I moved you around the bed and let you take little steps as I was holding you. You like to try to walk around.

I paid some more of your hospital bills today .... daddy and I are starting a tab so you'd better find a job quick! ;-)

The weather was beautiful today, but still too cold to take you out walking. It needed to be about 10 degrees warmer for us. I think it's suppose to get colder as the week progresses .... maybe a walk next week?

Sleep tight little Joshua!

I love you so very much! :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment