Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Birthday And First Cold


Dearest Blessings~

Today is Grandpa Jim's birthday!  I didn't get a chance to call him at the office while I was at work.  So, I called home when I was leaving work.  Gigi picked up but Grandpa Jim wasn't there.  He was out running.  So, I sent him an email.  We'll probably see him over the weekend to celebrate.

This was a very long morning.  We were up at 2:15am.  Grace was crying and very warm.  She felt like a little fireball.  And, she was congested.  This is her first cold!  We gave her some more tylenol and she just kept crying and crying.  Daddy changed her and then I held her.

At 4am there was more crying.  I nursed Grace.  She was still warm.  I said a little prayer for you both and your health.  I hate that you all are sick and not feeling well.

I nursed Grace again right after getting ready for work.  I was so tired!  Grace, we took your temperature and you were 98 degrees.  You felt warmer to me though.

Daddy was home with you all since Penny was still out of town.  She'll be back tomorrow.  Here's what you all did today together:

8am - Joshua wet
8:30am - Joshua ate some cheerios and sippy cup
8:35am - Joshua had a projectile vomit!  Daddy took his temperature (97.1 degrees)
8:40am - Joshua back to eating some cherrios
9:50am - Grace took 3 oz mommy milk
10am-10:30am - Grace napped on daddy (then was changed since wet)
10:30am - Joshua with poopy diaper (slight rash noticed)
10:40am - Joshua ate some string cheese
10:50am - Grace ate some sweet potatoes (didn't eat a lot)
11am - Grace with poopy diaper
11:20am - Grace drank 1.5 oz mommy milk
12pm - Joshua ate some hotdog and goldfish crackers
12:10pm - Grace had more tylenol
12:30pm-1:30pm - Grace napped on daddy
1:30pm - Joshua and Grace wet
1:35pm - Joshua ate some goldfish crackers and milk .... Grace drank 5.5 oz mommy milk
2:30pm - Grace had poopy diaper
2:45pm-3:15pm - Grace napped in swing
3pm-4pm - Joshua napped
5pm - Joshua wet
5pm-5:45pm - Grace napped
5:10pm - Joshua took another sippy cup
5:55pm - Grace took 3 oz mommy milk
6:05pm - Joshua ate some hotdog and cheerios

Grace, you're beginning to pull up on furniture and to crawl on your hands and knees.  You all had music and play time today.  Mimi came over to visit you all.  Daddy cleaned out Joshua's water table on the screened in porch and swept.  And .... Joshua .... you signed for daddy 'More Goldfish Crackers Please' .... whoa!  Way to go little man!

I got my flu shot at work today so my left arm was sore when I got home.  :-P  Daddy made some steaks for dinner.  It was so good!  :-)

We relaxed in the play room this evening.  There were some heavy storms outside as we were going to bed.  We gave Grace another round of tylenol before bed.  She woke up at 11:20pm crying.  Daddy changed her and then I nursed her.  I held you the rest of the night!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment