Thursday, March 24, 2011

Talkative


Dearest Miracles~

Ok, so Joshua woke up from his crib at 1am this morning crying.  Daddy took you out of there, little man, and you noodled into our bed, as usual.  :-P  Then, I ended up nursing Grace at 3am.  To keep me awake, I've been reading a little during those hours.  So, I finished our book 'Around the World in 80 Days' at 3am while listening to a thunderstorm.  I liked listening to the thunderstorm.  :-)  Also, I've been giving you a little kiss during our early morning nursing sessions.  I use to kiss Joshua at these hours when he was a baby.  It made the early morning feedings more enjoyable.  So, each morning, little Grace, you get a kiss from me between the hours of 2am to 4am .... whenever you wake up.  :-)

Joshua, you woke up early again but wouldn't drink your sippy cup right away.  You were, however, very talkative.  You've been talkative a lot recently and I took a video the other day.  It was so cute!

Penny came over around 9am this morning.  We played with Joshua in the nursery and practiced his walking.  I played with Grace a lot and nursed her during this time.  Then, Penny took Joshua to the park before lunch.  Joshua, you're still not a fan of the sandbox.  :-P

Penny rocked Joshua after lunch and he fell asleep.  Penny placed him in the crib and he slept for about 2 hours!  Penny then left around 1pm.

I wasn't able to nap though since Grace was hungry all day!  :-P  I think I nursed you from morning to night.  I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to keep up with you.  I hope I can.  :-)  Perhaps you're going through a growth spurt?  ;-)

They're still working on the sewage pipes along greenway.  We watched and listened to trucks all day.  We could hear them with the windows closed!

This evening we played in the bonus room with daddy.  Daddy got home really late from work.  We already had dinner made though Grace got hungry when daddy got home.  So, daddy and Joshua ate together and then Grace and I joined them afterward.

Tomorrow is friday!  Yippie!  UNC plays at 7:15pm!  If we win, then we advance to the Elite Eight of the tournament.  Go Heels!

Sleep tight little angels!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment