Monday, March 28, 2011

Bumming Around


Dearest Angels~

Today was a cold day, so we all stayed inside .... except for when Joshua helped me check the mail.  ;-) 

I walked upstairs and downstairs with Joshua a lot.  He took a full sippy cup and half a yogurt for breakfast.  Also, I took more videos of him walking and talking.  He walked all around the bonus room in a complete loop (including all the turns) all by himself several times.  :-)  Good job little man!  I'm so proud of you!

Joshua also helped me move all the dishes over and we took out the Salisbury steak in the freezer in case we want it this week.

Grace helped me download a few more books for my ereader.  We downloaded some more classics since they're public domain and free.  ;-) 

There were no sewage workers today .... must have been too cold for them, though I didn't mind since they're loud when they're out there working.  

Oh, Grace, you ended up wearing three outfits today due to a big spit up .... the couch and my sweatshirt also caught some of your mess.  :-P  I put you in one of Joshua's old outfits.  It was the one with an alligator on it and says 'Later Gator'.  ;-)

Joshua, you ended up eating some saltines and cheerios with me.  I'm still trying to get you to eat more, but it's a slow process.  

I woke up with a headache this morning, but it started to go away once daddy got home and we ate some dinner together.  I took the last tylenol that I could find.  :-P 

Both of you two had big poopy diapers today.   Phew!  :-P

Daddy and Uncle Brennan had a soccer game tonight.  It was an earlier game that started at 8:15pm, so you both got to visit with them before they had to leave.  They won.  Yippie!

Joshua, you were so sweet tonight as I was getting you ready for bed.  We were in the bonus room and I only had a little lamp on.  Grace was napping and I played with you in your play area.  You started to rub your eyes a little, so I curled up on a pillow next to your blanket.  You saw me and crawled to the adjacent pillow.  You yawned and then fell asleep right next to me all curled up.  My headache started to come back, so I was glad you started to unwind at that time.  I continued to rest next to you until daddy got back home.  Then, we put you in some pajamas and put you to bed.  I nursed Grace right after.  :-)

Sleep tight little precious children!

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment