Thursday, December 6, 2012

Vacation!

Dearest Miracles~

Everyone slept better last night!  Woo hoo!  Looks like everyone is on the mend!  And, you two were both awake this morning and playing as daddy and I were getting ready for work.  So, everyone got kisses before we had to leave.  

Speaking of work .... this is my last day!  Yippie!  Once I see my last patient I will officially be on vacation .... err, maternity leave!  ;-)

You all had fun with Penny again.  You both ate well and did a sticker project today.  You all made little signs that said 'Happy Birthday Mommy' for me!  How wonderful!  My birthday is this weekend, so the signs are hung on the fireplace for everyone to see!  ;-)

Also, little man, you did well with Quinn!  You all worked on your same words but trying to make them 'explode' .... hand motions help.  ;-)

I got home early at 5:30pm!!  I don't have to go back to work until March 6th!!  I have 12 whole weeks to play with you all and your new little sister!  I'm so excited and happy!  :-)  You all gave me kisses when home and we all ate dinner together. 

This evening we played.  You all did more puzzles and we read some books together.  Daddy played the guitar.  I had lots more kicks and movements from baby biscuit.  Daddy got to feel her.  I think I might have had some more braxton hicks contractions during the day too.  We have our last OB appointment tomorrow morning, so keep praying for a healthy little sister! 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment