Wednesday, December 5, 2012

39 Weeks

Dearest Gifts~

Today we're 39 weeks gestation with baby biscuit!  Woo hoo!  Today and tomorrow are my last two days at work!  How exciting!  Are you two ready to go from a family of 4 to a family of 5?  :-)

Grace, you ended up waking up as we were getting ready for work.  Then, you napped on daddy's shoulder after we got ready and we waited for Penny to get here.  She found the three of us relaxing on the couch downstairs with little Grace dozing on daddy.  ;-)  Joshua, you were still sleeping when I left this morning, but I still gave you kisses before leaving.  :-)

You all had fun with Penny today and everyone felt better too.  For arts and crafts time, you all made snowmen together.  They're so cute.  Also, Penny said you all ate really well and you all even made it to the park!  

I got home late .... 6:50pm.  I made sure all my charts were done before leaving just in case we go into labor tonight!  You two gave me kisses when I got home.  You all were having art time with daddy and he drew a picture of Santa for you all.  :-)

I had a lot of baby biscuit kicks this evening.  You all played a put together puzzles.  There's one puzzle that we can't find a piece to.  Actually, I'm surprised there's just one puzzle that's missing a piece with the way you all walk around with all the pieces and hide them.  :-P

It was nice to relax and watch you all play.  I'm so glad you all are feeling better too!  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment