Thursday, September 9, 2010

Headache


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  

Today was a long day, and not much fun for me.  I had a huge headache at work, and it didn't really go away as the evening progressed.  :-P  I took a tylenol, but didn't want to take a lot because of Peanut.  So, daddy did a lot of playing with you this evening and gave you your last bottle with oatmeal as I rested on the bed.  :-P

The good news is that you and Penny had a fun day!  You took two naps for her, walked to the park, and even took sips from your sippy cup.  You're getting better at holding the sippy cup, but you still haven't figured out how to tip it up yet to drink from it.  :-P  So, I end up tipping it for you when we're practicing .... but then you let go of the cup more often than not.  :-P  So, we'll have to keep working on that.  :-P

This evening you did a lot of playing on the bed with your toys.  And, you did tummy time for daddy and I.  You're starting to do something really cute .... when you're on your belly, you sometimes clap your feet together instead of your hands.  :-)  It's so funny when you do it.  ;-)
We did your laundry this evening .... you were running out of bibs!

Tomorrow we have an appointment back at Level Four Pediatrics.  We're picking up your helmet!  I hope you adjust to it well.  I know it'll take some time to get use to, but in the end, it will help you and help correct your plagiocephaly.  Daddy is going to meet us at the appointment.

Sleep tight little fellow!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment