Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cooking Dinner


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello cutie pie!  Today was a pretty relaxing day.  :-)

This morning, we played a lot and we practiced your tummy time.  You continue to get better with holding your neck up and turning your head from side to side.  Keep up the good work.  ;-)  I played with you on the bed .... I scattered your toys all around and I kept picking up different ones so you won't get bored with them.  :-P

After one of your morning bottles, you took a quick and tiny nap on me.  I thought you were in a deep sleep, so I gently placed you on the bed so I could wash your bottle, but you woke up and started to cry.  

I walked around a lot today holding you.  We danced this morning and I told you how much I love you.  Daddy and I say "I love you" to you everyday!  We also say it to each other everyday.  :-)

This afternoon we made a quick trip to the grocery store.  Then, we came home and cooked dinner.  We cooked some ground beef, chopped up veggies, boiled pasta, and made our own Italian cuisine.  ;-) Daddy liked it, and we even had left overs for lunch tomorrow.  

This evening, we played on the bed and you showed daddy your tummy time.  You played with daddy a lot since he didn't see you during the day.  You fell asleep with him after a bottle and he trimmed your nails.  

Tomorrow I head to work.  Penny will be here, so save a kiss and smile for me!  

Sleep tight!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment