Friday, October 23, 2009

CPAP or no CPAP


Dearest Joshua David~

Well, we had a good surprise today when daddy, gigi, and I came to visit you .... you were OFF your CPAP machine! The doctors have you on the CPAP machine for 3 hours, then off for 3 hours, then back on again. When we came to see you, you were off the machine. It was the first time I've seen you without the CPAP and without your hat on! Your little bit of fuzz hair is so cute! I played with it and made some of your hair stand up. :-) If you continue to do well without the CPAP machine, then you may be off it for a while. It seems as though you are doing well with breathing on your own. I pray that you continue to do well!

I got to hold you again for 2 hours! We came to see you around 2:30pm and I held you from 3-5pm! You were snug as a bug laying on my chest again. You were curled up against me under my shirt with your little head sticking out like a turtle.

Oh, guess who came to the house and brought you some gifts tonight? Your cousins Stephanie and Charlie and your (Great) Aunt Beth! They brought you little "premie" outfits! The tags on the inside say size "P" for premie. They look like the tags on my shirts that say "P" for petite! You and mommy both wear size "P"!

I love you very much! Keep growing strong! Can't wait to bring you home!

~Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Joshua- This is the best photo so far. We love you! --GiGi :)

    ReplyDelete