Friday, September 14, 2012

Big Snacks


Dearest Joshua David and Grace Elizabeth~

Everyone was up early before 7am this morning.  We all had cheerios at breakfast together and then played a little downstairs.  Joshua saw deer in the backyard and said 'deer' clear as day!  ;-)

Once upstairs, I did 45 minutes on the exercise bike as you two played.  You two really ate your snacks afterward!  I was impressed!  Joshua, you had 3/4 cup applesauce and 1.5 cheese sticks.  Grace, you ate a fruit purée pouch and 2 cheese sticks!  Whoa!

Joshua, you like to walk around and count to 10!  It's so cute!  :-)

We made a quick trip to AC Moore for a secret mission .... well, not really secret.  I was looking for a photo mat for a picture I took of Grace.  I've been trying to clean it up on the computer to enter into the state fair photography contest.  This store had more selection here than Michael's so I got confused!  Ugh!  I needed another set of eyes good with colors, so daddy will help us over the weekend.  ;-)

We were home for lunch but you two didn't eat much.  Did you two eat too much at snack time?

I took you two upstairs and we watched a Dora episode since you all were good and I took a quick shower. You two never moved nor noticed I was gone.  Really?  ;-)

We spoke to Grandpa Jim after to catch up on the phone.  Joshua did some counting.  Then, you both were napping by 2pm.

Once awake Joshua was hungry so we cooked dinner.  You two helped make eggs, toast, and bacon.  Grace, you ate all your bacon, cheese, and toast.  You didn't want the eggs.  Joshua, you ate all your bacon, cheese toast, and two helpings of eggs!  Both had chocolate teddy graham crackers after as a reward!  Daddy was home right when we were finishing.  :-)

Daddy and I started to purge you all's dresser this evening.  This is the chore of the weekend .... to update your clothes and potentially go shopping for things you all may need for the fall.  It looks like Grace has enough fall 18 month clothes, but Joshua's pile is skimpy.  :-P  I guess we'll go shopping over the weekend.  

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment