Thursday, June 14, 2012

Burp


Dearest Blessings~

Grace, you noodled into our bed at midnight and then woke up screaming when we needed to get ready for work.  :-P  My goodness.  Joshua, you slept in your own bed all night. 

The pest people came today and sprayed around the house while you two were playing with Penny today.  We've spotted a few creepy crawls recently .... probably because of the weather. 

Joshua, you ate so much at lunch today that you gave the biggest burp Penny has ever heard!  You both cracked up laughing!  ;-)

I got home late around 7pm.  When I walked in I saw your craft projects that you two made with Penny .... Father's Day cards for daddy!  They have bowties on them!  So cute!

This evening we all played.  It got late and Grace fell asleep, so no one got a bath. 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment