Thursday, April 12, 2012

Haircut


Dearest Angels~

Grace, you woke up and noodled into our bed around 5am this morning.  Joshua was still sleeping.  Little man, you've been sleeping a lot better recently.  Good job!  In fact, you were still sleeping when I left for work this morning!  I gave you kisses before I left though as you were snoring.  Grace, you were awake and playing, but I still gave you kisses too!  ;-)

Penny's sister did well with her eye surgery.  Mimi relieved her a little early so she could go to the hospital to check on her though.  Prior to that, Mimi took Joshua to get his hair cut with Pam.  She 'corrected' what daddy and I tried to trim.  Needless to say, it looks a lot better.  I wonder how she did that!  :-P

I got home around 6:45pm this evening to your smiling faces!  Both Mimi and Grandpa Mike were there with a pizza.  They ate dinner with us and daddy.  Then we played this evening until bed time.  

Tomorrow I get to spend the entire day with you two!  Woo hoo!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment