Thursday, January 12, 2012

Learned A Lesson


Dearest Miracles~

My oh my .... at 2am everyone was awake!  Joshua, you came in crying and wouldn't stop.  You wanted to get into our bed, and when daddy brought you back into your room, you wouldn't stop crying.  It was hard for everyone to fall back asleep after that.  Grace, you woke up at 4am crying.  I nursed you back to sleep.  At 6am, my work alarm went off .... whew .... I was so tired!  :-P

I had a pretty good day at work, despite the lack of sleep.  I did a really nice root canal treatment on a teenager for tooth #8.  :-)  We also had some tours at work from people coming to look at the organization.  

There was some excitement this evening before I got home from work.  Joshua, you apparently shut Grace's finger in the bathroom door.  Grace, you screamed and screamed!  Daddy calmed you down.  Then, Joshua moved Grace clear of the door before closing it.  Did you learn a lesson this evening?

Joshua, you got a bath tonight .... after you peed on yourself .... from sticking your hand down the front of your pants.   :-P  Ugh!

Tomorrow's friday so we get to have some fun!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you both so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment