Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Laughing


Dearest Blessings~

You two were on the same clock this morning.  Joshua woke up at 4:20am and I went to lay down with him.  By 4:40am, I was nursing Grace.  :-P

I jammed finger last night and now it's in so much pain.  :-P  I tried to ice it and took an anti-inflammatory last night.  But, it looks swollen today.  I didn't have anything to splint it with.  This will be fun at work!  :-P

Speaking of work .... I had a hard morning.  I saw a 4 year old boy with four unrestorable upper anterior teeth that required extractions.  The family had no insurance and wanted the teeth out so his infection would clear.  He cried as we worked, but I ended up taking out all four teeth.  It was so sad.  
We did have some fun though .... at lunch we had our Christmas party!  We did secret Santa and one of the assistants had me.  I got a gift card to Target!  Ha!  We never go there!  ;-)

You two had fun with Penny though.  For art time, Joshua made a star for our tree!  You all also went to the park.  :-)

Daddy made a pizza for dinner and then we watched the UNC basketball game.  Grace, you took a lot of steps today by yourself!  I saw you take about ten!  At one point, you were using the push toy to walk around the play room.  Then, Joshua came by and took it from you.  You were left standing there by yourself in the middle of the room.  So, you started to take some steps!  So cute!

I caught up with two friends on the phone tonight.  There was so much laughing!  It was fun!  I hadn't seen them since our wedding.  It was nice to catch up.  :-)

Sleep tight little ones!  

I love you both!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment