Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rainy And Giggles


Dearest Blessings~

So, I didn't get to tell you what happened last night.  I nursed Grace to sleep as daddy did the bedtime routine with Joshua .... clean diaper, teeth brushed, read him a book.  Once I put Grace in her crib, I went into Joshua's room and laid down next to him.  He was already sleeping.  I kissed him, told him that I love him, and then said a little prayer for you both.  It was nice to be still and listen to the rain fall outside the windows.  :-)

This morning Grace woke up at 4:40am.  Daddy changed her diaper and then I nursed her.  I was so tired.  Since today was a work day, I just stayed awake after Grace fell back asleep.  Joshua, I kissed you before I left for work .... you were still sleeping.

You two had fun with Penny today.  Joshua, you did some artwork and played around.  Grace, you continued to practice your words.  You made 'mama' 'dada' 'baba' noises for Penny.  You two also played with blocks.  Grace, you can transfer them and you like to bang two block together.  You're also able to take them out of their container and you're close to being able to put them back in.  Of course, we're still working with Joshua on putting them back in too to clean up his toys.  :-)

Grace, you had a diaper rash this evening, so I put some desitin on you.  I also fed you an entire bananas container when I got home from work.  You ate half of one with Penny, so you ate 1.5 all day total.  Then, I tried you on a new container of an apple/blueberry mixture.  You only took a few bites.  :-P

It was rainy all day.  Hopefully the weather will clear up so we can go for a walk this weekend.  I think it's suppose to be cooler. 

This evening at bedtime, I tickled Joshua in his bed as I said goodnight.  He giggled and it was so precious! 

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you so much!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment