Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whale


Dearest Miracles~

I woke up at 6am to hear Grace noodling around in her bassinet.  I was in some pain so I changed her as fast as I could and then started to nurse her.  :-)

Joshua, you didn't eat well for Penny today.  Maybe you'll eat better tomorrow?  Penny did note something really cute that you did.  She asked you to get your whale.  She meant your stuffed animal whale, but you ran over and picked up your ABC book.  You brought it to her, opened the pages, found the whale, and then pointed at it!  She was amazed!  I bet a lot of older children your age can't do that!  You never cease to amaze me!  :-)

You all had porch and sandbox time with Penny.  Grace, you did some tummy time and Joshua, you had some art and story time.  We let the cat in this morning when Penny got here.  We blocked off the carpet in the study with a plastic drop cloth.  The cat didn't poop in there but he did throw up.  :-P

I got to use my 'mommy voice' at work today.  I had an uncooperative child patient at 5pm and I had to talk very 'stern' to her to get the restoration completed.  She eventually paid attention, but it was a struggle to get it done.  :-P

You two giggled at my hair this evening.  I danced it across you all's faces for fun and you two tried to catch it, smiled, and laughed!  It was so cute!

Daddy read some 'Curious George' to us this evening before bed time.  Tomorrow I have a late Provider's Meeting after work.  We have them quarterly in the organization.  I was able to miss the last one since I was on maternity leave.  :-)  I thawed some extra mommy milk for tomorrow evening in case I can't get out of the meeting.  I would much rather be home with you two and daddy!  

Sleep tight you two!

I love you both so very much!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment