Thursday, June 2, 2011

Size 2



Dearest Blessings~

Well, I got to sleep a little more .... thanks Grace!  You didn't wake up until 4:30am for your feeding!  I changed you and you're now officially in size 2 diapers!  Wow!  I pumped before I headed to work, so you definitely have plenty of mommy milk in the fridge and some to spare!

You all had more fun with Penny again today.  She put up a sign on the door to the screened in porch that reads 'Watson Beach .... no shirt or shoes required' .... it's cute!  You all have a little sand box and a little water table out there.  Of course, you have to be careful with the water table .... we don't want anyone getting hurt around it.

Joshua, you ate pretty well for Penny.  You had some pasta, gold fish, and ice cream.  Grace, you had three 5 oz bottles.  You average three bottles when I'm at work.  And, you average eating 7 times a day.  So, on a typical week, you and I will likely average 6 bottles, 43 nursing sessions, and 10-12 pumps!  That's a lot of work for both of us!  ;-)

I couldn't wait to get home and see you all!  We had some excitement at work.  We had a patient completely throw up all over the operatory.  I mean, it was everywhere .... the chair, the wall, the floor, the trays .... ew!  I wasn't in the room (it wasn't my patient).  I was with another patient doing a restoration.  :-P

Daddy was making dinner as I walked in the door.  We had some chicken and veggies!  Yummy!  

Grace, you had lots of milk to spare .... plus, I had some milk that I had pumped at work.  With all that I was able to freeze a few containers of milk for another time!  Woo hoo!

This evening Joshua looked out the window in the playroom and saw our neighbor's dog.  We also have lightening bugs out there, so it was fun to see them light up on the other side of the glass.  :-)

Joshua, you also fell this evening.  You was darting down the hall with a big ball and didn't see where you were going.  You fell back and started to cry.  I held you but you got over it within a few minutes.  ;-)

Seeing your smiling faces means the world to me!  It's the best part of my day and miss you all when I'm not there.  I love spending time with you all.  When I'm at work, I have pictures of you all on my desk and show videos of you all to my coworkers!

Tomorrow is friday and it should be cooler than earlier in the week (the 80's vs 90's).  I'm sure we'll have fun hanging out!

Sleep tight little ones!

I love you!  :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment