Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daddy, You're How Old?!


Dearest Joshua David~

Hello precious!  Guess what today is?  Today is daddy's birthday!!  He turned 30 years old today!  :-)  What an oldie!  ;-)  Ha!  I'm allowed to say that because actually I'm 3 months older than daddy.  :-P

We had a relaxing day with daddy.  We were lazy in the morning .... playing with you and watching some television.  By lunch time, we all went out and walked around some stores for fun.  We picked up a few things for the house, but nothing big.  

This afternoon and early evening, Gigi and Grandpa Jim watched you while daddy and I went out to eat to celebrate.  :-)  We went to an Irish restaurant and saw some dancing and music!  St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, so people are gearing up for it.  

Today is also Daylight Savings.  We had to turn our clocks forward, so we lost an hour today .... which means daddy's birthday was only 23 hours long!  Uh oh!  :-P

As we were giving you a bottle this afternoon, you sucked your left thumb ever so briefly!  Daddy noticed it and quickly told me so I could see!  It was so cute!  :-)

Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary!  Daddy and I have been married for 2 years.  Time has flown by!  :-)

Sleep tight little one!

I love you!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment