Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mailed Letter

Dearest Joshua David~

Hello little fellow! Look how cute you are! Guess who came to visit you today? Your grandpa Jim! He's seen you many times, but this is the first time I was able to snap a photo of the two of you. He wore his Ironman Arizona finisher shirt to show you.

It's getting closer to the holidays, sweet thing! I went ahead and mailed your letter to Santa. You've been a good boy so far this year, so I'm sure you'll get everything on your list. Did I ever tell you when your actual due date was? Christmas Day! You were supposed to be a Christmas baby, but you decided to come in October! By Christmas, you'll be 10 weeks old! :-)

Daddy and I had some fun with one of your photos today, to get into the Christmas spirit! You are so cute!

Daddy got to do a lot with you today. He took your temperature and changed your diaper. Then, he gave you a bottle. You did well with everything! Oh, the nurse stated that you passed your car seat test with flying colors! She even showed daddy and I your "report card" on the test. She was very impressed! Your vitals stayed healthy during the test and you had no trouble sitting at the 45 degree angle for over an hour. I guess that means you're ready to come home .... you're all set with the car seat!


I got to hold you after daddy fed you. You fell asleep on my shoulder as I rocked you. Daddy snapped this photo of you. So far, it's my favorite photo of you! Your face is so perfect and innocent. You're such a little miracle from God! Babies are so amazing!

We're still counting down the days until you're home! It won't be long now!

I love you so much little precious! :-)

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment